lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

recycling and enviromental care proyect


Welcome to garbage in incredible proportions, in this blog i going to show you a video with the pictures with most contamination I found, also a video of the most contaminated river in North America and cartoons of this things.
This horrible images is to show the worst side of the problem probably the side we don’t live but for example in the school there are lots of campaigns and lots of works and videos etc.…..  Saying all the time “save the planet”, “change our world”…..but for example us 7th grade we are the worst grade in garbage and the things we saw every year are not evident.
I think that this isn’t going to change if we don’t know exactly how deep is the problem now a days we now that yes is a big problem but I want to show exactly how is this problem.
Now there is people sleeping, swimming, eating etc... In dumps there are islands of garbage in middle of the sea the humans plants and animals are dying because the contamination there are mountains of garbage in public places in the city there are more garbage and if we stay how we are now probably the contamination is going to be a custom and not a problem.
But this can’t stay how is now also I giving the solutions how we all can help cause is very easy and we all can help

2 comentarios: